Those who wish to become a Huawei Certified Network Associate.For those who possess basic IT skills, but lack knowledge of IP networks.
A working knowledge of IT technologies.
- The objective of these programs is to prepare you for the Huawei Certified Network Associate (HCNA) certification. It is for people who are aspiring to become IP networking professionals.
- This course on IP networking provides hands-on experience on Huawei Routers and Switches.
The course comprises of eight online lab modules covering configuration of Huawei Versatile Router Platform (VRP) :
- Routing Protocols as: a) Static, b) Routing Information Protocol (RIP), c) Open Shortest Path First (OSPF),
- Switching Protocols as: a) Spanning Tree Protocol (STP), b) Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (VRRP) and
- WAN Protocols as: a) High-level Data Link Control (HDLC), b) Point to Point (PPP), c) Frame Relay.
- Explain the intricacies of data transmission over IP networks, for competency in supporting, maintaining and troubleshooting IP networks
- Perform IP address planning for establishing well designed networks
- Navigate and manage Huawei products through the virtual routing platform (VRP)
- Build efficient data switching environments through the management of switching products and manipulation of related (STP/RSTP) link layer protocols
- Explain the principles of routing and configure (RIP/OSPF) routing protocols for implementation and support of effective enterprise network routing solutions
- Establish solutions for enterprise network administration and management through application layer services including DHCP, FTP and Telnet
- Establish a fundamental network capable of supporting basic communications
- Enhance link layer performance through implementation of features and services including link aggregation, VLAN technologies and GVRP
- Manage and support Wide Area Network communications over serial links for a range of technologies including HDLC, PPP, PPPoE and Frame Relay
- Apply Network Address Translation (NAT) solutions for private networks
- Provide Wireless WAN network backup solutions over 3G cellular networks
- Provide effective IP security solutions using various security architectures including Access Control Lists (ACL), AAA, and IPsec with GRE support solutions
- Describe and implement solutions for unified enterprise network management, including SNMP and Huawei eSight NMS technology solutions
- Establishment of network and application layer solutions for IPv6
- Establish truly business capable enterprise networks for real-world industries